Pages

Friday 4 March 2011

End of Week 1

Well I will have to say that I have not found it too difficult to transition from my older eating habits into the new one. This now consists of two meal replacement shakes (Formula 1) and in my case, one “colourful meal” and three snack breaks. I have not felt hungry at all but If I am honest, I have added additional milk to the shakes to make them a little more substantial (I am over 6ft tall and 20ish stones/280lbs).

Negatives:
1 - So far the negatives are that for the first 2 days I needed to urinate more frequently than usual but I am also drinking more fluids (including 2 litres of water). The first night I had very poor sleep due to needing to visit the toilet every 2 hours. The second night I had to visit 3 times in the night but the following days were fine.

2 – Again the first 2 days I was glad to be able to access a toilet due to needing to go for the “other” more than usual. This would also be due to the additional fluids but also the additional protein but again that subsided to a more regular pattern by day three. I am just glad I started on the weekend.

3 – I did feel very tired and drained most of the week but that could be due to the lack of sleep and my body transitioning into the new healthier routine.

Positives:
It was very convenient to fit in with my busy lifestyle but more importantly... I did not feel hungry (even though I still had the odd craving for some food nasties). I felt content throughout the day.

Results:
I have taken my measurements and will compile a report that I will get online to be viewed and tracked by you the great public.

Weight loss = 3.5lbs
New Weight = 278.5lbs
Body Fat = 37.4%

No comments:

Post a Comment