Pages

Friday 25 March 2011

Week 4

Firstly, Thank You for your kind emails but please post your comments to share with other viewers.

This week has proven my previous expectations with regards to gain and lose. I had eaten out on three occasions last week and only once this week and yet... no significant changes. Obviously to prove my hypothesis of a weekly lag in food to mouth processing, we need to see a greater loss next week. But as promised I am being open and honest with you all.

This is the 4 week marker and overall I am very happy with this programme. I have lost 11lbs in 4 weeks but it is Clearly possible to lose a full stone in that time (and with minimal effort)!
To lose just over an inch on the waist is more significant as clearly clothing sizes are going to reduce. It is also great to see my BMI drop by 1 point.

Note: I haven’t started to use any exercise yet.


Negatives:
I have none to report this week although the sweating has continued.

Positives:
I am certainly not hungry and craving for food at all. I feel very well in myself and am enjoying not having to think about food or when and how to eat (due to the convenience of the products I am using).

Results:
I have taken my measurements and they are now available for you to view by either clicking on the link “Adrian’s Latest Results,” which can be found on the right pane under Related Websites or go to http://www.focuscoaching.org.uk/Results.pdf

Weight loss = 1lbs
New Weight = 271.0lbs
Body Fat = 36.5%


I want to Join Adrian with my own Summer Challenge (Click here) 

1 comment:

  1. my name is denise townsend and i run a charity called H.O.P.E (help for obese people everywhere). i lost over 20 stone and i help people in the community to lose weight.i am like a guru, not only do we deal with physical problems but mental problems too. we never talk about dieting, we talk about healthy eating and healthy lifestyle. i was very interested to hear that youre in leicester and there are people out there who need to lose great amounts of weight and not just a few dress sizes over so many months.

    ReplyDelete