Pages

Saturday 26 February 2011

Day One

Today I have started a new nutritional programme using the well known brand of Herbalife. Many will have heard of it (possibly due to some bad individuals in the 90's trying to sell Herbalife as a pyramid selling business scheme), but not necessarily for the quality of the products or have tried it. Herbalife have changed their business model to ensure that the 90's sales cowboys have faded away into the sunset... never to be seen again!

I wanted to find a product range that would be convenient to fit in around my Coaching clients (including myself), with busy unsociable working patterns.
The Herbalife products meet with my scientific requirements (with great scrutiny from me) and hence I am trialling the product before I recommend or supply to my coaching clients.

Now to ensure that this is an honest account of my experience and progress, I have had a professional photo-shoot with the talented Paul Hurst (www.paulhurstphotography.co.uk). We will be cataloguing my progress by taking a shot every 6 weeks. This will show the physical changes that take place due to the new plan. But this is also to compare to the photos of when I lost weight in the past (See the "My Story" section -top of page).

That time I lost weight on a low fat diet but with it, I believe I also lost some lean mass. As this nutrition plan is both low fat and low carbs, I have no doubt about weight loss (body fat) but as this is protein intense, I think I will see a very different loss profile. We can but wait and see!!

So... here goes! (stick with me).

STARTING STATISTICS:


Start Weight = 276.0lbs (20st 2lbs)
Body Fat = 37.9%
Lean Mass = 58.2%


BMI: 36.9
Waist: 124.5 cm
Neck: 44.5 cm

No comments:

Post a Comment