Pages

Friday 11 March 2011

Week 2

This week has been much better than the previous with regards to not needing the toilet frequently (which would indicate my body has adjusted) I also feel the additional Fibre & Herb supplement had improved this process.

I think I may also be experiencing some of the new benefits of having the correct amount of nutrients per day being delivered to my body at constant points throughout the day. I know that I have never really achieved that for a whole week of my life... EVER! :)

Negatives:
I have no markable issues that I observed. All of the ones from the previous week are gone.

Positives:
I have felt a slight spring in my step this week and have found that my belt has had to be pulled a little tighter too. My energy levels have been more stable and I have felt notably less tired.
The additional nutrients of the Formula 1 & 2 may also be responsible for the 2 comments I received this week regarding to my complexion (they said I looked well). The other interesting observation has been a slight elevation in my sex drive (which is usually very low)... I will monitor this one more closely for the next few weeks lol ;)

Results:
I have taken my measurements and will compile a report that I will get on-line to be viewed and tracked by you, the great public.

Weight loss = 2.5lbs
New Weight = 276.0lbs
Body Fat = 37.0%

1 comment:

  1. Well this will be an interesting project. Love the pictures :D xox

    ReplyDelete